Here is a super easy, extremely healthy, 3 ingredient dog treat recipe that your dogs will love!
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
1.5 cups of oats, grind those down (we use a Ninja blender) or you can use oat flour which is already fine
1 banana (the riper the better)
1/2 cup of Dawg Butter
1. Grind the oats
2. Add banana (mash it in or use blender/mixer)
3. Add Dawg Butter (mash or use blender/mixer)
4. Put mixer in molds (we use silicone molds)
5. Put in oven for 25 minutes
6. Let cool and give to your best friend
These are very healthy dog biscuits with no preservatives. They should be good for about two weeks, longer if refrigerated or kept in freezer.